Legal Questions

Who may file for the annulment of a void marriage?

Can't share this digest on Facebook? Here's why.

image_printPrint this!

A petition for declaration of absolute nullity of void marriage may be filed solely by the husband or wife.


(1) Nullity of marriage cases commenced before the effectivity of A.M. No. 02-11-10-SC; and

(2) Marriages celebrated during the effectivity of the Civil Code.

image_printPrint this!

Leave a Reply